Arizona Lottery™ Lucky Life Second Chance Drawings
This Promotion and/or any parts thereof, including the award of any prizes, is void where prohibited by laws outside the state of Arizona.
The Arizona Lottery is conducting an online Second Chance Drawing (the "Promotion"). The game period begins on or about January 7, 2014, and ends according to the schedule shown below.
How to Enter Drawings
- Four (4) drawings for each game shall be conducted by GTECH Corporation ("GTECH") through the IMARCS Group, Inc. ("IMARCS") on behalf of the Arizona Lottery.
- A player may enter the Promotion by accessing the website at ArizonaLottery.com and clicking on the Scratchers® Second Chance Games section or going directly to the Second Chance website located at: http://azlottery.playercircle.com/luckylife/ (the "Website").
- A player must complete the required registration information and check the boxes to certify that the player is logging in from within the boundaries of the state of Arizona, is at least twenty-one (21) years old and has read the Official Rules of the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, a player must have purchased one of the following Arizona Lottery Lucky Life instant scratch tickets (each a "Game Ticket"):
- Game 900 - $10 Lucky Life
- Game 899 - $5 Lucky Life
- Game 898 - $2 Lucky Life
- Game 897 - $1 Lucky Life
- A player must enter the 17-digit alphanumeric code from one (1) non-winning Arizona Lottery Game Ticket. The entry number consists of the 5-character alphanumeric code located under the latex on the front of the Game Ticket, plus the 12-digit game, pack, and ticket number located below the bar code on the back of the Game Ticket.
- A player is not required to retain Game Tickets once they have been successfully entered via the Website. The Website will show a successful entry.
- Only one (1) Website entry per Game Ticket is allowed.
- A player may submit more than one (1) non-winning Game Ticket entry; however, a player is eligible to win only one (1) prize per drawing, per game.
- Entries not received by the specified deadline date for a drawing shall be automatically entered into the next scheduled drawing. Entries received after the final entry deadline date shall be deemed ineligible for the Promotion.
- Entries may only be submitted using the Website. Mail-in entries, hand-delivered entries, or entries dropped off at the Arizona Lottery offices will not be accepted.
- If a dispute arises over the eligible entrant, the registered owner of the email account will be the official entrant.
- The Arizona Lottery shall award two hundred and four (204) cash prizes totaling two hundred thirteen thousand five hundred dollars ($213,500.00). Prize winners ("Winners") shall be randomly selected from all Website entries received for each drawing. Drawings are conducted by IMARCS, an independent organization whose decisions are final in all matters pertaining to the random drawings. Winners will be notified via email and/or phone within seven (7) calendar days after each drawing. Odds of winning vary, based on the total number of entries received for the drawings and the total number of entries a player submits. Drawing dates and entry deadlines are as follows:
Game Drawing Date Entry Deadline # Prizes Prize Amount $1 Lucky Life (897) #1 - May 15, 2014 May 14, 2014 11:59:59 (MST) 10 $100 2 $500 #2 - September 4, 2014 September 3, 2014 11:59:59 (MST) 10 $100 3 $500 #3 - January 15, 2015 January 14, 2015 11:59:59 (MST) 10 $100 2 $500 #4 - August 6, 2015 August 5, 2015 11:59:59 (MST) 10 $100 3 $500 1 $2,500 Total 51 $11,500 $2 Lucky Life (898) #1 - May 15, 2014 May 14, 2014 11:59:59 (MST) 10 $100 2 $1,000 #2 - September 4, 2014 September 3, 2014 11:59:59 (MST) 10 $100 3 $1,000 #3 - January 15, 2015 January 14, 2015 11:59:59 (MST) 10 $100 2 $1,000 #4 - August 6, 2015 August 5, 2015 11:59:59 (MST) 10 $100 3 $1,000 1 $10,000 Total 51 $24,000 $5 Lucky Life (899) #1 - May 15, 2014 May 14, 2014 11:59:59 (MST) 10 $100 2 $1,000 #2 - September 4, 2014 September 3, 2014 11:59:59 (MST) 10 $100 3 $1,000 #3 - January 15, 2015 January 14, 2015 11:59:59 (MST) 10 $100 2 $1,000 #4 - August 6, 2015 August 5, 2015 11:59:59 (MST) 10 $100 3 $1,000 1 $50,000 Total 51 $64,000 $10 Lucky Life (900) #1 - May 15, 2014 May 14, 2014 11:59:59 (MST) 10 $100 2 $1,000 #2 - September 4, 2014 September 3, 2014 11:59:59 (MST) 10 $100 3 $1,000 #3 - January 15, 2015 January 14, 2015 11:59:59 (MST) 10 $100 2 $1,000 #4 - August 6, 2015 August 5, 2015 11:59:59 (MST) 10 $100 3 $1,000 1 $100,000 Total 51 $114,000
- The actual drawing dates are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Arizona Lottery.
- The computer of IMARCS located in Tallahassee, Florida is the official time and record-keeping device for the drawings.
- The final drawing dates and entry requirements will be determined based on sales of the game, but are anticipated to be approximately six (6) months after the previous draw date.
Entry Eligibility Requirements
- All drawing entries are subject to validation by the Arizona Lottery or its designee and may be disqualified if eligibility requirements are not met.
- A player must be located within the borders of the state of Arizona when entering the Promotion.
- A player must be at least twenty-one (21) years old to purchase a Game Ticket and must be at least twenty-one (21) years old to enter the Promotion.
- Tickets determined to be in a stolen/missing inventory status or not part of any inventory status that is valid, sold, activated, or promotional will be disqualified.
- The Website is the only method of entry into this Promotion. Entries sent via any other method, U.S. mail/courier, drop-off, etc., will not be opened and/or reviewed and will be disqualified.
- A "Related Person" is ineligible to receive prizes under A.R.S. § 5-567. A Related Person is defined as: (a) an officer or employee of the Arizona Lottery; (b) an officer or employee of any person contracting with the Arizona Lottery to supply gaming equipment or lottery tickets, advertising or consulting services, or to draw or otherwise select winning tickets or shares if the officer or employee is involved in the direct provision of goods or services to the Arizona Lottery, or has access to information made confidential by the Arizona Lottery; and (c) any spouse, child, sibling, or parent residing as a member of the same household in the principal place of residence of a person described above.
Use of Personal Information
- A player is required to be age twenty-one (21) or over to provide information that will be collected on the Website.
- By submitting a drawing entry on the Website, a player gives the Arizona Lottery permission to announce and publish the player's name for marketing/promotional purposes if the player wins a prize.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- All Winners must provide a form of government-issued photo identification and pass all validation checks prior to claiming their prize.
- Winners of prizes of six hundred dollars ($600) or more must complete a Winner Claim Form and submit it to either the Phoenix or Tucson office of the Arizona Lottery within seven (7) calendar days from the prize winner notification date by the Arizona Lottery. If all reasonable efforts to locate the Winner fail within the seven (7) calendar-day period, the Arizona Lottery may select a replacement winner from the drawing alternates.
- All Winners of prizes over six hundred dollars ($600) must provide the correct name, address, and taxpayer ID number to the Arizona Lottery. The Arizona Lottery will remit the minimum required tax withholdings to the appropriate agencies and issue the W2-G form to the applicable prize level Winners. Each Winner is responsible for his or her state, federal, and/or local taxes.
- Under A.R.S. § 5-573, all prize information will be reported by the Winner's social security number to the Arizona Department of Economic Security, and any prize may be used to offset child support or state of Arizona debt owed by the Winner.
- Each Winner's name and town of residence will be posted on the Website following the validation of the Winner.
- Approximately sixty (60) days after the completion of the final drawing, all non-winning, non-selected, and/or ineligible entries shall be deleted.
- The Arizona Lottery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these Official Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion. The Arizona Lottery reserves the right to modify, cancel, postpone, delay, suspend, and/or terminate this Promotion, in whole or in part, in the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned or as intended by these Official Rules, by reason of any technical or other disabling causes, or other causes that impair, corrupt, or interrupt the administration, fairness, security, integrity, or proper play of the Promotion, including, without limitation, hurricane, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, war, terrorist threat, or activity or insurrection. In such event, the Arizona Lottery may, in its sole discretion: (a) postpone and/or reschedule and/or modify the Promotion, or (b) cancel the Promotion in its entirety. In the event of cancellation, the Arizona Lottery shall award the prizes through a process deemed fair and equitable by the Arizona Lottery in its sole discretion, and the Arizona Lottery and its administrators shall have no further liability to any participant in connection with the Promotion. In no event will the Arizona Lottery be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
- Whether caused by a player, equipment, or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries, the Arizona Lottery, GTECH and IMARCS are not responsible for inaccurate entry information or errors that may occur in the processing of the Promotion that may be the result of: (a) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or (b) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, corrupted, illegible, or unintelligible entries. Corrupted, illegible, unintelligible, or incomplete entries are void.
- No prize substitution, cash equivalent, or transfer of prize by a Winner in violation of these Official Rules is permitted. By accepting a prize, a player agrees to release the Arizona Lottery, GTECH, and IMARCS from, and shall hold them harmless against, any liability, loss, claims, injury, or damage to property or to person, including death, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes or participation in this Promotion, even if caused or contributed to by the negligence of the Arizona Lottery, GTECH, and IMARCS.
- This Promotion is governed by laws and regulations of the state of Arizona, and all players hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state of Arizona for resolution of all claims and disputes through administrative hearing, and any right to a trial by jury is hereby waived. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded are governed by Arizona Administrative Code ("A.A.C.") § R19-3-1008. The decision of the Arizona Lottery is final. Any decision by the Arizona Lottery Director is a final, appealable agency action to the Office of Administrative Hearings under the procedures of A.A.C. § R2-19-101 through § R2-19-122. Exhaustion of administrative remedies applies.
- Players or interested parties must use the Feedback form for any questions or comments you may have about this Second Chance Drawing.
- All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.